What email client will work on both a Windows Vista laptop and a Win8 tablet?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

I want to have a free desktop email that will work on my Windows Vista laptop and my Windows 8 tablet. I read your article about the best desktop clients and 1 that was listed EClient I downloaded it but the free version only allows you to use on one machine and won’t synch. What I want is to be able to have all my webmail & POP3 mail accounts together on a desktop email and either work on my email from either my laptop computer when I am home or my tablet that I carry in my purse. Any suggestions? Plus now that I have the EClient how do I save the emails I need and then get rid of it because the free version can only be used on 1 machine and it is quite costly for the paid version that you can use on multiple machines. Thank you


Post and answer: What email client will work on both a Windows Vista laptop and a Win8 tablet?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/RLyQwp

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

[Software Update] Vivaldi 6.7 Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Release of Vivaldi 6.7 stable version to public. Good news for Vivaldi browser users! Vivaldi team has released Vivaldi 6.7 to stabl...