A New Contributor

The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.

One such example is the Blog which you all follow ‘Gtricks’. Abhishek started this Blog with an incentive to help people know the nitty gritty details of the Google services which you all use overwhelmingly and make your daily work chores easier.

This post is not about any Google trick but, about a change. A change which is led out by Abhishek sir himself.

To begin with I am Sanyam Jain, a passionate tech blogger. I love to write for the people seeking interest in Technology and let them know something new which can be used fruitfully by all the reader just like you. And I would be taking care of Gtricks blog from today onwards.

Just as excited I was on hearing out this opportunity, I am enthusiastic to manage the Blog. There lies a great responsibility in keeping the Blog to the expectations which Sir have already achieved and I can only try to keep it up there.

About me:

I have my own blog as well The Tech Reverie where I tend to write about the latest technological advancements and some small Internet related tricks. During meantime I was searching for Internships as a Content Writer to gain some valuable experience and I came across this Blog. I contacted Abhishek sir and sent him an article (The first one being really poor). He gave me another chance to improve it and I hope I didn’t disappoint him or rather I wouldn’t be writing this post.

I am currently pursuing a B.Tech degree in Computer Sciences in SRM University Kattankulathur Campus Chennai. I am also working in a student-run Tech startup 42 Labs as a Software developer. Also I am an active member of CSE Association, Mozilla Club and IET SRM Student Chapter.

I am looking forward to keep this legacy in tact and publish avid posts for all of you. I hope to deliver up to your expectations

The post A New Contributor appeared first on Google Tricks Blog.



via Gtricks http://ift.tt/2a7ckIx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

[Software Update] Mozilla Firefox 125.0.1 Stable Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Release of Mozilla Firefox 125.0.1 stable version to public. Good news for Mozilla Firefox users! Mozilla has released Firefox 125.0...