How can I make my computer stop tracking my location?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

Hello, I’m pretty worried because my location was accessed on my computer. Just now, about 5 minutes ago, I got a flash in the system tray or w/e its called (bottom right of screen) and it said “Your location has recently been accessed.”


Then when you click on it, it says “View location activity in Event Viewer” so once you click on it and get to the screen, I was shocked because I realized I had been tracked everyday since May 12 by the ‘FriendlyName’ of “BlueStac” not BlueStack, BlueStac, so I’m not sure if it is something that is trying to make me think it is BlueStack, but whatever it is; BlueStack or not, I wan’t it to stop tracking me!


Post and answer: How can I make my computer stop tracking my location?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1nPQwU8

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

[Software Update] Vivaldi 6.7 Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Release of Vivaldi 6.7 stable version to public. Good news for Vivaldi browser users! Vivaldi team has released Vivaldi 6.7 to stabl...