[Guide] How to Close Metro Apps Permanently in Windows 8.1?

Most of you know that I'm using Windows 8.1 as primary OS in my computer although my Windows 8.1 build is different than recently released Public Preview build. The build I'm using is more stable and feature-rich compared to public preview build. But I can't disclose more information about this build at the moment. Anyway […]



Read rest of this article at AskVG.com



via Tweaking with Vishal http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AskVG/~3/MstxwWTH8aU/

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

Windows 11 Canary Insider Preview Build 26212 Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Windows 11 Insider Preview build 26212 released to Canary channel. Today Microsoft has released a new Insider Preview build of Windo...