How can I proove to Facebook who I am?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

I can’t access my Facebook account because it has been compromised. Help!


Okay, so I received an email from Facebook that someone tried to log in on May 2nd from a mobile device. It wasn’t me, so, I attempted to change my password and when I was almost finished with the transaction I was not redirected. Instead, I was left with a blank page. I contacted Facebook about this and they said I would have to prove my identity by picture so I sent them a picture of the front of my national ID (not the back with the information). they said it did not match (completely ridiculous) and I won’t be able to access the account.


Post and answer: How can I proove to Facebook who I am?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1nV2RYz

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

TIP: How to Restore Classic Theme and UI in Microsoft Edge

If you are annoyed by the new bright theme of Microsoft Edge that features rounded corners, modern toolbar icons, redesigned address bar, et...