How can I regain access to my Hotmail account?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

I can´t get into my Hotmail account.


It says that there might be an other person getting into my account and they want to know if I am actually the owner of the account. Since I opened my Hotmail account I moved countries several times and because of this I changed phone number as well.


They ask me for the last 4 digits of my phone number (which is Australian) but I do not receive the code here in Thailand.

I cannot let them send an email to my Gmail account because I hardly ever use that one and I do not remember that password (and to get that back GMail willsend a mail to my Hotmail account).

And if I want them to send a code to a friend’s account, they ask questions like what where the last emails I sent, some folders I might have created and other information which I do not remember very well.


Please help. I really need to get into my account.


Post and answer: How can I regain access to my Hotmail account?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1rnK8HC

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

Microsoft 365 (Office) Insider Preview Build 17628.20006 (Version 2405) Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Microsoft 365 Insider (previously known as Office Insider) Preview build 17628.20006 (version 2405) is available for download and in...