How can I regain access to my Hotmail account?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

I can´t get into my Hotmail account.


It says that there might be an other person getting into my account and they want to know if I am actually the owner of the account. Since I opened my Hotmail account I moved countries several times and because of this I changed phone number as well.


They ask me for the last 4 digits of my phone number (which is Australian) but I do not receive the code here in Thailand.

I cannot let them send an email to my Gmail account because I hardly ever use that one and I do not remember that password (and to get that back GMail willsend a mail to my Hotmail account).

And if I want them to send a code to a friend’s account, they ask questions like what where the last emails I sent, some folders I might have created and other information which I do not remember very well.


Please help. I really need to get into my account.


Post and answer: How can I regain access to my Hotmail account?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1rnK8HC

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

TIP: How to Restore Classic Theme and UI in Microsoft Edge

If you are annoyed by the new bright theme of Microsoft Edge that features rounded corners, modern toolbar icons, redesigned address bar, et...