How can I retrieve files from an inaccessible microSD card?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

I am using the Samsung Galaxy SIII with a ‘Kingston 16 GB Class 10 MicroSD Flash Card SDC10/16GBSP’ A few days ago I noticed I couldn’t access my pictures or music from my SD card. I have tried the SD card in another phone and also a PC but the card doesn’t show up on any of these devices, including mine. Can anyone help me on how I can retrieve these files?


Post and answer: How can I retrieve files from an inaccessible microSD card?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1mrO3kL

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

TIP: How to Restore Classic Theme and UI in Microsoft Edge

If you are annoyed by the new bright theme of Microsoft Edge that features rounded corners, modern toolbar icons, redesigned address bar, et...