Why can I earn only 30 points a day om MakeUseOf?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

Hi everyone. I have a query on the new points system. I have read the rules on the pointing system and it says ” There is a daily limit on how many points can be earned”. In my case, I can earn a maximum of just 30 points per day. That is … 10 points for each sharing on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. I could earn as much as 100 points a day just for sharing back when the old points system existed. Is it just me or many here?


Post and answer: Why can I earn only 30 points a day om MakeUseOf?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1mphm7i

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

TIP: How to Restore Classic Theme and UI in Microsoft Edge

If you are annoyed by the new bright theme of Microsoft Edge that features rounded corners, modern toolbar icons, redesigned address bar, et...