Why can’t I run the Google Play Store on my Galaxy S2?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

My Samsung Galaxy S2 has worked perfectly for nearly two years but now have a problem — I cannot download! If I click on the ‘Play store’ app, I get the message



‘Google Play Store cannot start because the Download Manager has been disabled. Enable it?



Now have choice between ‘Cancel’ and ‘OK’. I click on OK and then I get the message:



‘Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped’



then just OK . I have been googling all day for answer to no avail. Can anyone help please?!!


Thank you


Post and answer: Why can’t I run the Google Play Store on my Galaxy S2?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/cant-run-google-play-store-galaxy-s2/

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

TIP: How to Restore Classic Theme and UI in Microsoft Edge

If you are annoyed by the new bright theme of Microsoft Edge that features rounded corners, modern toolbar icons, redesigned address bar, et...