1406394148

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 8.1 and have installed all the updates but something is changing my Windows update settings. Although I keep the settings to “Check for updates but let me choose whether to download them or install them”, they keep changing back to “Never check for updates”.

At first I thought it was just after a reboot but today it happened multiple times. I installed Winpatrol to see if I could see what was making this change but all I get is a warning saying a change has been detected. I have already done virus scan (I am using bit defender total security), also used MalwareBytes and SUPERAntiSpyware for scans but found no viruses or anything. I also used online scanners (ESET NOD32 and FSecure). Still nothing. I also did sfc/scannow still nothing. The change is random and sometimes happens and sometimes does not happen at all. I posted about this on eightforums and did everything but still the problem persists. I do not want to have to reinstall windows again and reinstall all my other programs. I appreciate all the help I can get, thank you.


Post and answer: 1406394148







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1osJvK5

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

Microsoft 365 (Office) Insider Preview Build 17715.20000 (Version 2406) Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Microsoft 365 Insider (previously known as Office Insider) Preview build 17715.20000 (version 2406) is available for download and in...