How can I find out what my forgotten Hotmail username is?

http://ift.tt/1mgL3HL

I lost my Hotmail email address, is there any way to find my username from my recovery email?


I lost my hotmail email address. but I have my recovery email address that is on Gmail service. Is there any way to find my Hotmail address from Gmail or use my recovery email address on Hotmail service to find my username?

I deleteed all emails foreever two weeks ago and cannot find any data for it on my Gmail email.

All data on my browser are cleared too :( . is there any way?


Thanks for your attention


Post and answer: How can I find out what my forgotten Hotmail username is?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1xfROLI

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Offline Installer (64-bit, 32-bit)

UPDATE: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 24.002.20736 for Windows and Mac is available for download. This version is labeled as optional update which...