Why do I get this error when I try to share my internet connection from my phone to my laptop?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

I am using blackberry curve 9360. I have a 3g connection. I want to use the phone’s internet connection on my laptop. Whenever I am try to connect I gett this error:



“Failed to start mobile internet. The ppp link control was terminated. Please check your profile settings and make sure your radio is turned on.”



I can use the internet smoothly on my phone but not on the laptop. Can anyone provide me the correct settings for it.

I am in Kolkata, India.


Thanks.


Post and answer: Why do I get this error when I try to share my internet connection from my phone to my laptop?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1rdnIYS

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

TIP: How to Restore Classic Theme and UI in Microsoft Edge

If you are annoyed by the new bright theme of Microsoft Edge that features rounded corners, modern toolbar icons, redesigned address bar, et...