Why does Facebook tell me I haven’t logged onto it from my computer before, when I have?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

Hi,

I cannot enter my account on Facebook: I get this message:



Enter Security Code to Continue

It looks like you haven’t logged in from this browser before. Please enter the security code from your phone below.



The computer and internet account where I try to access the account is the same oen I used since I created the account in 2013. I do not remember having linked any mobile phone to this account, I also do not have a smart phone able to connect to the internet. I already changed my password through the Google account twice but I always get to this message.

Could you please explain me what is happening? What do I need to do to keep using this account?


Post and answer: Why does Facebook tell me I haven’t logged onto it from my computer before, when I have?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1jKqL8C

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

Microsoft 365 (Office) Insider Preview Build 17715.20000 (Version 2406) Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Microsoft 365 Insider (previously known as Office Insider) Preview build 17715.20000 (version 2406) is available for download and in...