What are the limits for local email storage with Postbox?

http://ift.tt/1udLh29

Right now I have a very large inbox archived with Mailstore Home Edition. I would like to move from using Mailstore as it appears that there is a limit of the amount of emails that I can store. Yes it is for personal use as I have several email addresses over the years.


The other day I picked up a copy of Postbox and I’m looking at moving everything to that. My only question is – can the mbox format handle very large mailboxes? What the max size can mbox handle?


Thank-you :)


Post and answer: What are the limits for local email storage with Postbox?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1kgNjhE

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

TIP: How to Restore Classic Theme and UI in Microsoft Edge

If you are annoyed by the new bright theme of Microsoft Edge that features rounded corners, modern toolbar icons, redesigned address bar, et...