Why can’t I delete the folder “NP Data Backup” on my PC?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

I use Net Protector for web security. Now the backup folder “NP DATA BACKUP” is occupying all the space on C:/ and won’t let me delete it… It keeps saying “You need permissions from the administrator to make changes to this folder”… I’m really confused as I am the only one who uses this computer. I tried changing the folder properties and also creating a new user but it failed. Kindly help!


Post and answer: Why can’t I delete the folder “NP Data Backup” on my PC?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1scHQbC

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

TIP: How to Restore Classic Theme and UI in Microsoft Edge

If you are annoyed by the new bright theme of Microsoft Edge that features rounded corners, modern toolbar icons, redesigned address bar, et...