For my school needs, should I go with a tablet or netbook?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

I need some buying advice.

I’ve started my MBA, and am getting loads of material which I can either take in soft copy or get it printed.

Recently the volume has increased marginally, and printing isn’t an option anymore.

I currently own an ASUS machine, but it weighs 2.5-2.8kg and carrying it all day everywhere is very tiring. Moreover I must carry the charger because what was once a selling point is now a problem, the 2GB NVIDIA 630M card. Thanks to it, the battery backup is at max 2-2.5 hours.


So now I’ve decided to go for a new device. I’m confused between a tablet & a netbook.

My primary requirements are

1) Should be cheap, because I have little use for it.

2) Should have at least 5-6 hours battery backup.

3) Should be able to handle MS Office (ppt, docx & xls) & pdfs

4) Should be able to handle minimum 7-8 tabs in chrome without crashing.


Among the tabs I found Dell Venue 7 to be a good option, and among netbooks, since I’ve had a good experience with ASUS & also they provide great products at nominal rates, I’m looking for an ASUS again. Though I have no model in mind, I’ll look in the market.


So I just want an opinion in case someone has used or has had a good amount of hands-on on both the devices, whether for my purpose a tablet would be better or a netbook? And if possible, which one exactly.


TL;DR – Tablet or Netbook, according to the 4 requirements mentioned?


Post and answer: For my school needs, should I go with a tablet or netbook?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1xcCEtg

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

[Software Update] Google Chrome 124.0.6367.155/156 Stable Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Google Chrome 124.0.6367.155/156 stable version is available for download. Good news for Google Chrome users! Google Chrome team has...