Is there an Android app which will allow me to create calendar entries, associate them with pictures and sync with my PC?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

Every day I find a couple of interesting events I would like to attend. Sometimes I find out about these events while checking my Facebook feed, and other times while walking on the street and seeing and ad. There are several events, and I want to keep them all in mind. How to manage all these information?


What I do now is I take a pic of the ad (if I’m walking on the street) and then I upload it to the internet, or I take the link to the photo (if I found it on the internet), and then I create a Google Calendar event, linking in the desciption to the picture with the information. But that’s not efficient enough. More than often, I don’t find time to do these, or I forget to do it in time. Another problem I’ve found is that many of these events have multiple dates (for example, a conference that will be given in 3 diferent times of the week) and then I lose time creating those 3 different events, which have the same title and description. Moreover, in the description I put a link to the picture uploaded to the internet, and if I don’t have an internet connection that information is not available.


So my wish would be to have a Chrome extension and an Android app, so that when I find an interesting event, I just press a button and save the picture in Google Drive or something that will make that information available on my smartphone while being offline. And then this app/extension asks me to create some events in a Calendar, so that I can put a title and different dates for it. Lastly, these events will have a link to the picture of the event.


I don’t know if something like that exists. But if you can help me with some ideas of apps or web services to make the whole process faster, I would thank you very much. By the way, my smartphone has Android 4.4.2. Thanks in advance.


Post and answer: Is there an Android app which will allow me to create calendar entries, associate them with pictures and sync with my PC?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1qW1zPg

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

Disable Microsoft Account Notifications in Windows 10 Settings and Start Menu

If you want to get rid of “Sign in to your Microsoft Account” and other similar account-related notifications from Settings homepage and Sta...