What’s an alternative to Dropbox that doesn’t automatically sync deleted files?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

I want to start using syncing service to have all my student notes synced to my Windows 7 desktop PC, Windows 8 notebook and Android phone (4.2.2), but I have some concerns first.


I’m using right now Dropbox and I don’t like that if I erase a file in the Dropbox web interface the file gets deleted on all my devices or vice-versa automatically when they are connected to the Internet.


I would like to avoid that because I’m a bit “paranoid” thinking that someone may hack my account and erase everything in there and I won’t have a way to recover my files.


So my question would be what free syncing service would you recommend me that will not sync automatically and works under Windows and Android?


Thank you!


Post and answer: What’s an alternative to Dropbox that doesn’t automatically sync deleted files?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1ppnqIq

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

Windows 11 Canary Insider Preview Build 26212 Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Windows 11 Insider Preview build 26212 released to Canary channel. Today Microsoft has released a new Insider Preview build of Windo...