Why can’t I watch YouTube over WiFi on my Android phone?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

How do I get YouTube working on my Android over Wi-Fi?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand (Android 4.2.2) and the YouTube app is the latest version from Play Store. It works fine on my 3G connection and the videos play flawlessly, but when I am connected to Wi-Fi, it just buffers, buffers, and buffers non-stop. My Wi-Fi connection uses a proxy (university) and YouTube is not censored (YouTube works fine on my PC with the same connection). Here are the things I have tried:



  1. Cleared YouTube app data; Uninstalled and re-installed. (My phone is rooted. :-D)

  2. Tried using Adblock.

  3. Configured Wi-Fi not to use power saving mode.


None of them worked. Neither does the YouTube site works from browsers. Any help would be appreciated.


Post and answer: Why can’t I watch YouTube over WiFi on my Android phone?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1u73Msp

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

Microsoft 365 (Office) Insider Preview Build 17715.20000 (Version 2406) Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Microsoft 365 Insider (previously known as Office Insider) Preview build 17715.20000 (version 2406) is available for download and in...