Why doesn’t “Tap Notify” work on my iPad?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

Just found the app Tap Notify. It could be the perfect solution for my son with a disability, just what I’ve been looking for. I installed it on his new iPad. I tried sending a message to my phone from his device but I get “Message Failed to Send” on his device. I tried sending it as an email. Same “failed to send” message. I tried restarting the iPad. Still didn’t work. I installed the app on my very old iPad. I get a “Message Send Error” that says “Unable to send message”. I got this message after restarting the iPad. Please help.


Post and answer: Why doesn’t “Tap Notify” work on my iPad?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1tKhkbN

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

Disable Microsoft Account Notifications in Windows 10 Settings and Start Menu

If you want to get rid of “Sign in to your Microsoft Account” and other similar account-related notifications from Settings homepage and Sta...