Fix “we are unable to process your request at this time” Google Adsense Error

Last month my Adsense dashboard stopped working. It would give a quick glimpse of the dashboard and then the below-mentioned error would come up.

“We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it.”

I searched for it online and got the answer that my ad blocker is causing the issue. As I was using the Opera browser with a built-in ad blocker, I just had to disable it from the settings. However, that didn’t work for me so I had to experiment with different settings to fix it.

Of course, I managed to fix it with a good 2 hours of work. And if you are facing the same issue, then I’ll show you how to fix it in this post so you won’t have to go through the hard work.

What causes this Google Adsense error?

To ensure that the problem was with my browser, I accessed Adsense from a different browser and it started working fine. So I just had to fix my browser. I have tried multiple solutions including, deleting browser data, reset settings, and enabling/disabling features like third-party cookies and javascript, etc. None of it fixed it.

Interestingly, what fixed the issue was part of the new Opera adblocker feature. Therefore, the tracking blocker feature of opera. It seems when you use a third-party tracking blocker tool, it breaks Google Adsense and shows this error. There are many tracking blocker tools available online and many ad blockers come with this feature built-in.

If you are using any tool to block trackers while browsing, then it is probably the reason why you are seeing this Google Adsense error.

How to fix this Google Adsense error?

Fixing this issue is as simple as stopping the use of whatever tracking blocker tool you are using. However, if you must use this tool for privacy, then you can also create a filter to disable it on Google Adsense only.

As I don’t know which tracking blocker you are using, I can’t provide precise instructions to disable it on Google Adsense. However, all such tools come with the option to whitelist websites on which you don’t want to use the tool. Just go to the whitelist option of the tool and enter this URL “https://www.google.com”. This should white list the Google domain, including Google Adsense while your tracking blocker will work fine on other websites.

Tip: The tracking tool only affects the desktop version of Google Adsense, the mobile version still works fine. If you need to quickly check your account without disabling trackers, then you can use this URL “https://www.google.com/adsense/m/”.

Conclusion

For me disabling the tracking blocker on Google Adsense was enough to fix the issue. However, if the problems persist for you even after this, then I will recommend you disable your ad blocker and clear browsing data. You can also try using a different browser that may fix the issue. If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.

The post Fix “we are unable to process your request at this time” Google Adsense Error appeared first on Gtricks.



via Gtricks https://ift.tt/2O1DdE9

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

Windows 10 21H2 and 22H2 Known Issues and Workarounds – April 30, 2024

UPDATE: One existing known issue “The January 2024 Windows RE update might fail to install” was resolved and a new issue “VPN connections mi...