Is there an app for my Android phone which can improve the quality of voice recordings?

http://ift.tt/1iZHv9S

Hi,I am a university student and I want to make some audio notes during class. When I record something on my phone I have three issues with it:



  1. Background noises

  2. Voice quality

  3. We don’t have contracted phones in our country, so I have a Qmobile which is not renowned for its quality of mobile parts.


Is there any free app or software in which I can filter the voice of lecturer and remove all the clutter from background (like the ones used in movies to filter out the voice of actors and actresses) and yes I have tried many Android apps and I can’t take my laptop in university due to security reasons.


Post and answer: Is there an app for my Android phone which can improve the quality of voice recordings?







from MakeUseOf Answers http://ift.tt/1DtJTP4

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

[Software Update] Google Chrome 124.0.6367.155/156 Stable Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Google Chrome 124.0.6367.155/156 stable version is available for download. Good news for Google Chrome users! Google Chrome team has...