How To Always Pass the “I’m not a robot” Test on Any Website

I am sure you have dealt with those I’m not a robot tests where you have to click on a box to confirm you are a human. And if they doubt you are a robot,  you’ll have to answer what’s inside the pictures test. Honestly, I find it very annoying, especially when Google started thinking I am a robot and prevented me from even searching the web.

Thankfully, I have found a trick that seems to be working fine in passing the I’m not a robot test with a 100% success rate so far. In this post, we will learn how this captcha test works and what can we do to pass it without having to answer what’s inside the pictures test.

How to bypass I’m not a robot test

The purpose of this test is to ensure that the person accessing the service is an actual human, not a robot. Therefore, when you click on the checkbox the test follows your movement to understand whether it’s a human or a robot software.

Usually, a robot software immediately moves the mouse cursor in the middle of the checkbox and click on it. And a human would take time to drag the mouse and click on the checkbox and usually not directly in the middle. Of course, there are other factors and movements to note as well, but this basic difference is common.

The problem arises when the human movement becomes similar to a robot, and that is when you are given the what’s inside the pictures test to ensure you are not a robot. For example, some humans may be very quick at clicking on the checkbox, which could make it seem like a robot did it.

Whatever the reason may be, I know a small trick that has always worked for me to ensure that the test doesn’t think I am a robot. All you need to do is click and hold on the checkbox for 2-3 seconds and then release. This has always helped me pass the test without needing to pass any further tests.

My guess is that robot software always immediately release click when doing such tests. So when you hold for 2-3 seconds, it shows imperfect delay that usually a human can make.

Ending words

This trick hasn’t failed me yet. Of course, there is a possibility I may have been lucky, but the point is to make sure your movement stays human-like and this trick surely helps in proving that. Let me know in the comments if this trick worked for you or not.

The post How To Always Pass the “I’m not a robot” Test on Any Website appeared first on Gtricks.



via Gtricks https://ift.tt/39E9Uk1

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question please let me know

[Software Update] Google Chrome 125 Stable Released, Here is What’s New and Fixed

UPDATE: Google Chrome 125.0 stable version is available for download. Good news for Google Chrome users! Google Chrome team has released Chr...